Friday 6 August 2010

CC Scattershots

I noticed it yesterday morning on the way to work and again today which reminded me to report it. I'll try and take a picture later but it's quite hard to get a good vantage point other than being on the motorway which makes a photo a bit tricky!

David Tilbury

UPDATE:- Just to update you I saw this on Saturday July 31st on my way out of London on the M3 to Andover and photographed it on the way back on the Sunday.

Will Russell
...Yesterday, 5 August, while flying, I discovered two small crop circles just outside Yatesbury. One has a diameter of app 5 meters. The other 2 meters. They gave me the impression that they were there already for some time. Perhaps even two weeks. Interesting spiralling swirl.

Bert Janssen - http://www.CropCirclesandMore.com
...

No comments: