Saturday 3 March 2012

Corrupt Banking at the highest levels

I want to thank a good friend for an article she sent over that led me on this rabbit trail. Jill Thanks! It will boggle the minds of most of you but everyone should see it and make themselves read and understand it.

I am going to go over this piece that will leave one with a greater understanding of why so many CEO’s of banks or financial institutions are resigning. This is but one story of who knows how many that are or have gone on out there either in the past or currently. Most importantly we have to ask – where is all the money going?

This will not be a short piece but I assure you I will make it fun and very easy to understand. It is a true labyrinth in the creation of monetary instruments and shenanigans that the elite go through to make it and use it. While you may not think this is important or that you can do anything about it, understand that just us understanding what they are doing exposes the corruption and that alone will cause the end game. Soo with out further ado, I will start.

I would like you all to watch this 11 minute video. It is a man in parliment in London bringing the scheme to the attention of the chamber and asking for a delegation to be set up to look into it. It appears that 15 Trillion is in a void of non compliance and England or two of its banks are on the hook for it. He is genuinly concerned – He is the whistleblower if you will. Here is the piece but please watch the chamber fill until it starts (about two minutes) and then fast forward the thing to 17:20 where Lord Blackheath speaks and notice the attendance then and listen then for the next 11 minutes. This is important but I will talk about attendance later. I am going to ask you to read the transcript of this after you watch it. If you have the ability of two screens, you can watch and read the transcript below at the same time.

Link: http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Player.aspx?meetingId=10093&wfs=true&player=smooth

I would like you take the time to read the transcript now of that same speech verbatim. There is not trickery here but the more you digest the facts, the more it will come together. When you are done reading this, I will then go over it with my edits or notes and it will all come home.

...MORE HERE...

No comments: