Sunday 15 January 2012

Integral Pychedelics: Tripping and the Word of God


Uploaded by on 9 Jan 2012

Integral Pychedelics: Tripping and the Word of God by http://www.NeuroSoup.com

During many of my trips, I experienced a language that came to me in the form of chants and songs. It wasn't a language I'd spoken before yet it seemed as though it was the language that formed reality. Likewise, it felt familiar. Oh so familiar. It was precious and full of love. It was like the one mind had enveloped me and was flowing through me, as it always is. The eternal now given voice. It helps me navigate altered states, fills me with light, and gives me strength.

And ever since those initial trips, I've sought out people who have shared similar experiences as mine. One of these people I believe is John, the apostle of Jesus in Christianity.

No comments: