Tuesday 22 June 2010

CC 11 - geroff moi laand


I have this morning noticed the circle on land that I manage.

I do not support this vandalism, and demand that this circle, and the location are not reported on your web-site.

We will be posting notices on the field stating we do not allow access to the circle, and will regularly monitor the field to ensure this is obeyed. At this stage, the crop remains harvestable, and as a result, we will leave the circle intact. If visitors to the site ignore our notices, and continue to walk into the crop, we will mow out the circle.

I will be taking advice from the local police, and legal advice from our solicitors to counter this act of vandalism.

Please let the teams behind the circles know, they are not welcome here. If we get anymore, we will be forced to mow them out to avoid the hassle.

I thank you for your assistance.

Gavin R A Davies Farm Manager

No comments: